HTown Market Vendor Application and Information
We appreciate your interest in becoming a vendor for the official HTown Market at POST Houston, the new Cultural Center in the heart of Houston, on April 8th 2023 12pm to 8pm. We have built a community where the people of Houston can come together and showcase the diverse entrepreneurial spirit of our city. Take a couple of minutes to review the information and fill out the following info to complete your HTown Market Application.
This is strictly your application. Upon completion, our team will asses your application and notify you upon approval.
Booth Size and Fee’s
- The standard Vendor Fee is $150, we want this to be a place where you can build around so we are keeping the price low.
- Each unique set up will depend on the time you show up for the event. Spots are distributed on a first come first serve basis.
- All vendors will receive a 10x10 area that they will be responsible for, so bring your own table. There will be a few extra tables that we may be able to assist with. Reach out for details.
- Each vendor will be gauged on their product or business, this is in order to keep the market fair with a unique eclectic blend.
- Once we’ve received the application and reviewed it, we will notify you for approval.
- After you have been approved, we will give you details on how to submit payment to reserve your spot as a part of the official HTown Market
- If you didn’t sign up in time or didn’t get approved, stay persistent, and re-submit for our following events.
POST Houston | X Atrium
401 Franklin St. Houston Tx, 77201
April 8th, 2023 12 PM – 8 PM
Vendors can start showing up as early as 9 AM to start setting up. POST averages 7k to 10k people through the building on a Saturday with no special events. With us promoting the HTown Market, expect 15,000+ people throughout the day and evening.
Would love to perform a cocktail hour or “intro into to the event” set. I perform locally at all Landrys Restaurants including the Oak Room in Post Oak Hotel
Would love to DJ a set for April 8th!
My music selection is great,
Experienced in various types of events!
Email is email@example.com
Is the $150 for the weekend?
Do you guys have the capacity for outdoor food trucks?
HTown Happy Hour
Hi Monica! It is an indoor Market event and there is also a food hall at POST with 30+ restaurants from all around the world.