HTown Arts Market Vendor Application and Information
We appreciate your interest in becoming a vendor for the HTown Arts Market at Harrisburg Art Museum, an incredible display of graffiti art and murals located in the midst of the industrial area in EaDo on January 27th, 2023 11am to 5pm. Become a part of our community where the people of Houston come together to shop and showcase the creative and artistic expression of our city. Take a couple of minutes to review the information and fill out the form below to complete your HTown Arts Market Application.
This is strictly your application. Upon completion, our team will asses your application and notify you upon approval.
Booth Size and Fee’s
- The standard Vendor Fee is $150, we want this to be a place where you can build around so we are keeping the price low.
- Each Vendor's location within our event will depend on the time you confirm your spot with payment.
- All vendors will receive a 10x10 ft area that they will be responsible for. You will need your own tables, chairs, pop-up tents, etc.
- Each vendor will be gauged on their product or business, this is in order to keep the market fair with a unique eclectic blend.
- Once we’ve received the application and reviewed it, we will notify you for approval.
- After you have been approved, we will give you details on how to submit payment to reserve your spot as a part of the HTown Arts Market
- If you didn’t sign up in time or didn’t get approved, stay persistent, and re-submit for our following events.
Harrisburg Art Museum
4300 Harrisburg Blvd, Houston, TX 77011
January 27th, 2023 11 AM - 5 PM
Vendors can arrive starting at 8am on the day of the event to begin setup.