Doctor Opens Free Medical Clinic at Pearland Neighorhood Center

Houston, Houston News, Houston Texas, Texas, Texas News -

Doctor Opens Free Medical Clinic at Pearland Neighorhood Center

Patients with no insurance or low coverage can access free primary care treatment at a new charity clinic.

The Seva Clinic is open Thursday nights, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at the Pearland Neighborhood Center. No appointments needed.

The clinic was started by Dr. Periyanan Vaduganathan, or Dr. Nathan, a cardiologist at Memorial Hermann Hospital Southeast. 

(Cont'd Below)

Houston Shirts

Other doctors and nurses, plus non-medical volunteers, have agreed to work at the clinic to help provide care for patients in Pearland and beyond. 

Pearland Neighborhood Center is located at 2335 N. Texas Ave. 

The clinic may be reached at 281-942-7382. Messages are checked every 24 hours. 

Via Houston Chronicle


1 comment

  • Truc Nguyen

    Hello Dr. Periyanan Vaduganathan,

    My name is Truc Nguyen and I am one of the main principals at www.prosusinc.com. I would like to congratulate you and thank you for providing such a highly needed and free service for the community. I would like to help and provide professional IT services for your clinic at at 90% discount for all new servers, workstations, switches, routers, wireless access points and firewalls. The remaining 10% is not for us… We collect and provide that to the charitable organizations that donate.

    Please call me at 713.400.2098 or email me at truc.nguyen@prosusinc.com.

    -Truc Nguyen

Leave a comment

Related Posts

This Texas Homecoming Queen Kicked a Game-Winning Field Goal
This Texas Homecoming Queen Kicked a Game-Winning Field Goal
Claire Jeffress of Pearland, Texas is a one-of-a-kind sort of girl. The high school senior was crowned Homecoming Que...
Read More
LSU roots for the Astros with ‘Geaux Streauxs' billboards in Houston
LSU roots for the Astros with ‘Geaux Streauxs' billboards in Houston
Louisiana State University is honoring two of its former baseball players who are playing for the Astros in the World...
Read More
Mattress Mack treats Houston’s first responders to a moment no Astros fan will ever forget
Mattress Mack treats Houston’s first responders to a moment no Astros fan will ever forget
After making history with their heroic service during Hurricane Harvey, one businessman saw to it that first responde...
Read More